Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blog post tomorrow?

I am debating writing a blog post tomorrow on the self-fulfilling insecurities we live by. Basically how ED has us believing so many lies about how others perceive us we actually end up making them come true and reinforce his lies...but I wonder if it's any use to post it or if I should keep it to myself..does anyone read anymore? Please message me or comment below or give some notice you are still out there. I have neglected this blog and it's time for it to come back...but only if it matters to someone...

6 comments:

  1. Yep! still reading. I have been wondering how you are doing. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are definitely people reading, but even outside of current readers, there are lots of reasons to post. I think it's really therapeutic to be able to write out your thoughts and release them. Also, when I was working through recovery, I sought out a lot of recovery blogs and found the words in them to be such a comfort. Many of them were no longer writing, but to be able to read what they said when they were in the spot I was at the time was so helpful. Separately from those reading it now, you could provide such support and comfort to another down the line who discovers this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it matter to you? I ask bc you're someone and you say it's time to come back but only if it matters to someone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still reading! I hope you are doing well- I've missed hearing form you! <3

    ReplyDelete