Sunday, December 28, 2014

EXCITING NEWS! Power of thoughts!

Hey everyone (if anyone actually out there…)

Just had to pop in and share some exciting news about me, my life, and blog. I have begun to realize the power of our thoughts and what we say to ourselves to either bring life or death to ourselves, our joy, and our recovery. Today was the brightest, most amazing day I have had in a while and it is because my thoughts were focused on God and all He had provided. Fears still slipped in, but I just released them and reminded myself of all God has done. That is what I chose to meditate on. I didn’t realize this was the reason my day was so positive until my bible study. Which brings me to my next thing.

I have been doing a bible study called Me, Myself, and Lies  and it’s AMAZING. If anyone wants to do it along with me, send me a little message! Anyway, it’s all about transforming the way we speak to ourselves. I am on day 4 and already my life is transforming. Well..I can’t keep all this joy and prosperity to myself, so I will be coming on here blogging about what the bible study is teaching me. If anyone else wants to read along…or wants to read my blog posts I would LOVE if you either e-mail me updates or even a little guests post you may want to do. I think it would be great to bond together and spread the love of God.


I have so much more to write, but its late and I have to work a double in the morning. I just had to spread the joy and couldn’t wait another night!

No comments:

Post a Comment