Monday, April 28, 2014

God of Restoration (Short post)

Sorry it's finals week and I am also preparing to graduate and having to check-out all my residents so not much time. But there are lots of victories I want to sharre and I will be doing a post devoted purely to Peanut Butter..my biggest fear food, now turned staple food. 

Saw this verse for first time today and thought it was perfect for ED recovery. 

Jeremiah 29:14 "I will be found by you," says the LORD. "I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land."


The Lord will end our captivity to ED, to overexercise, to fear foods. He will gather us out of these nations (ie struggles) where he has allowed us to go, and will restore us to our own land. To knowing ourselves. Our true selves. To nourishing ourselves. To the amazing, beautiful, free, whole people we are without ED. Praise be to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment