Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Hump Day

First off "hump day" is a weird name I think we can all agree, but anyway Happy Wednesday. That's right....it's somehow the middle of the week now (anyone else's week snailing by). I have a nutritionist session today, so expect a long post to come, but this post is a little different.

I desperately need to get back to blogging, but honestly I am back in my rut of thinking it has no impact, nobody reads it, and I'm not important enough to do it for my own sanity. So I am here asking you all for ideas on things you are working to overcome, want to read about, anything really. Struggles, victories, questions....I welcome them all. That way on the days I just don't have the will to write, I can go to the list and be inspired. It will be completely confidential....I just need some inspiration, a kick in the butt to get back to doing what I love.

Thanks everyone (who I hope is out there).  And I will leave you with this :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I appreciate your reading soooo much. Let me know if you have any other inpirational ideas like you did for Recovery Week :) I hope you are doing great and hope to have new posts every day for you soon :)

      Delete
    2. i heart you!:-) i love when you post conquered fear foods! actually i just like everything you post tbh....really make me think! maybe you can do a day in the life?! just an idea! xoxoxo

      Delete